Become a Foster Parent
Kitkat Playroom is a very small rescue with a tiny network of foster parents -- currently, 1. (Tiny network!) When you join our foster parent network, you become part of our family. The cats and kittens you nurture are treated with the best care. When we screen families for adoption, you can be a part of it. And when it's time to say goodbye, you can be right there next to them to cheer them on.
Kitkat Playroom does not have an adoption building; we are entirely foster-based. We cover all veterinary expenses and we can usually supply you with food and litter. We can often supply you with toys and other supplies as well.
Foster Parent Requirements
Are you able to answer yes to all of the following questions?
- Do you have a separate room or space for a foster to stay during a quarantine period of at least 2 weeks or more?
- Are you able to drive your foster to medical appointments at Delaware Valley Veterinary Hospital in Mullica Hill, NJ?
- Are your own pets spayed/neutered and up-to-date on vaccinations?
- Are you able to bring your foster to adoption events, promote your foster online, and post photos/videos?
- Do you want to help find homeless cats and kittens their purrfect, forever home and be a part of a fun, amazing rescue?
If you answered yes, we'd love for you to join us! Please complete the Foster Parent Application below and we will be in touch shortly!