THIRD PARTY FUNDRAISER
Organizing a Third Party Fundraiser is an exciting way for you to support the rescue kittens in foster care at Kitkat Playroom. By organizing your own fundraising event, you can bring awareness to the urgency of neonatal kitten rescue, specialized knowledge and caregiving of young kittens, and the importance of spaying and neutering community cats. Kitkat Playroom has set up the following guidelines to assist you with planning and implementing a successful event.
SOME EXAMPLES OF THIRD PARTY FUNDRAISERS THAT YOU CAN HOLD
• Yard / garage sale
• Bake sale
• Restaurant or business promotions
• Car wash
When formulating a plan to have a Third Party Fundraiser for Kitkat Playroom, please keep in mind:
A THIRD PARTY FUNDRAISER EVENT SHOULD…
• Have an approved signed third party fundraising application that has been reviewed and authorized by Kitkat Playroom.
• Provide revenue or collect new consumer goods in support of Kitkat Playroom programs and services.
• Promote Kitkat Playroom’s mission and vision.
• Represent Kitkat Playroom’s values.
• Be held in an appropriate and safe venue.
A THIRD PARTY FUNDRAISER SHOULD NOT…
• Utilize Kitkat Playroom’s name or logo or without explicit authorization.
• Change approved language used to represent Kitkat Playroom’s mission.
• Use Kitkat Playrooms IRS-assigned tax ID number.
• Provide gaming opportunities.
• Promote the use of alcohol or tobacco.
• Engage in propaganda or disseminate materials that promote a political point of view.
THIRD PARTY APPLICATION CHECKLIST
Does completed Event Proposal Application form include the:
• Event Organizer Contact Information.
• Description of event including activity details.
• Date, Time, and Location of Event.
• Anticipated Audience, Attendance and Revenue.
• Stated percentage of net proceeds to be donated back to Kitkat Playroom.
INFORMATION ABOUT HOSTING A THIRD PARTY FUNDRAISER
We are extremely grateful that you have considered hosting a third party fundraiser to support the kittens at Kitkat Playroom! Please read the following before you commit to holding such an event.
• YOU are solely responsible for planning, promoting, hosting, and sending the donation to Kitkat Playroom.
• Kitkat Playroom does not provide any technology platforms, or promote your event on our on social media platforms.
THIRD PARTY fundraiser PROPOSAL APPLICATION
Please complete and submit this Third Party Event Proposal Application before beginning to plan your event. You will be contacted within seven days to further discuss your proposal. Incomplete or inaccurate information may delay or disqualify your application. Kitkat Playroom reserves the right to deny the event if we feel it will present a conflict of interest for the organization.
On behalf of Kitkat Playroom, thank you for selecting our nonprofit organization as the recipient of your philanthropic effort to make a difference in the lives of the small heroes who need our help!